Alexandra House is a secure facility as our client safety is of the utmost importance. Therefore, we are unable to accept unscheduled donations. You must schedule a donation appointment to ensure staff are aware and ready for visitors to the shelter. Unscheduled donation drop-offs will not be accepted. For donation inquiries, call 763-795-5473 or email email@example.com.
Because the needs of the families we serve are constantly in flux, our donation priorities will shift to meet those needs. Due to storage constraints, we are only able to accept new items and limited amounts of gently used goods that fit our current needs.
WE ARE IN URGENT NEED OF Food shelf ITEMS:
Pasta sauces, cake mixes, frosting, jello, pudding, canned fruit, boxed potatoes (mashed, scalloped, au gratin), stuffing mix, ramen, and instant rice.
- Infant hats and mittens
- Infant boy clothes
- Boy’s socks and clothing (Sizes 3-7 & 4-10)
- Women’s tops (Size S)
- Women’s pants (Sizes 1-2)
- Tie Blankets (Adult Size)
- $5-10 Walmart, Cub, & Aldi Gift Cards
- Household: Pots & pans, can openers, knife sets, sippy cups, spatulas, twin size sheet sets, & new bath towels.
- Cleaning Supplies: Paper towels, & household cleaning sprays/wipes.
- Personal Care: Adult toothbrushes, ethnic hair products, mouthwash, & shaving cream.
Host a Drive: Individuals or groups are always welcome to do fund or product drives at any time! Check out our Community Giving page for more information or to download drive flyers.