Our donation center has been temporarily overwhelmed by our communities generosity. THANK YOU!!! We need time to process the donations we have received and organize our center. We will re-open our donation center for new and gently used material donations on February 1st. Thank you for your understanding as we take the time to organize and ensure the donations we have received are put to the best use.
Alexandra House is a secure facility as our participant safety is of the utmost importance. Therefore, we are unable to accept unscheduled donations. You must schedule a donation appointment to ensure staff members are aware and ready for visitors to the shelter. Unscheduled donation drop-offs will not be accepted. For donation inquiries or to schedule an appointment, email or call 763-795-5473.
- Face Masks (KN95 preferred)
- Sanitizing Wipes
- Hand and Body Lotion
- Women’s razors
- Shaving cream
- Kid’s Toothpaste
- Queen and Full-size sheet sets
- Pillows (new)
- Paper towels
- Hand soap
- Low cut women’s ankle socks
- Small girl’s socks
- Women’s leggings
- Similac Advanced (blue can)
DONATION Drop-off and Hours:
We have modified our process for donation deliveries. Donation deliveries are accepted Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Please follow this process when delivering your donations:
- Ring the donation doorbell (side garage door entrance)
- Notify staff you have a scheduled donation to drop off
- Return to (and remain inside) your vehicle, open the rear of the vehicle and/or doors (as applicable) for staff to access the items being donated
- A staff member will provide you with a sanitized clipboard with a donation form for you to complete
Want to donate, but short on time?
We have an Amazon Shopping List for easy, no drop-off necessary donation! PLUS, if you shop through www.smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate 0.5% of all eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Alexandra House!
Are there any donations Alexandra House does not accept?
Alexandra House is unable to accept the following items:
- Used stuffed animals and gently used toys
- Gently used undergarments (bras, boxers, underwear, socks)
- Used Car Seats, Strollers, Pack-n-Plays, Infant Swings, and Breast Pumps
- Partially used packages of diapers, tampons, or pads
- Travel-sized personal care items or opened/used full-sized personal care items
- Women’s business/interview clothing