Alexandra House is a secure facility as our client safety is of the utmost importance. Therefore, we are unable to accept unscheduled donations. You must schedule a donation appointment to ensure staff are aware and ready for visitors to the shelter. Unscheduled donation drop-offs will not be accepted. Call our donation hotline at 763-795-5473.
Because the needs of the families we serve are constantly in flux, our donation priorities will shift to meet those needs.
Due to storage constraints, we are only able to accept new items and limited amounts of gently used goods that fit our current needs.
- Diapers (Sizes 3, 4, 5, & 6)
- Women’s Pajamas (Size Small)
- Women’s Socks (All Sizes)
- Boy’s Pajamas (Sizes 2T-5)
- Women’s and Children’s Flip-Flop Sandals (Varied Sizes)
- Tie Blankets (Adult Size)
- $5-10 Walmart, Cub, & Aldi Gift Cards
- Food Shelf Items (non-dented, damaged, or expired): Snacks, cookies, pasta, mac-n-cheese, bulk size dry cereal (kid & adult friendly), condiments (mustard, BBQ sauce, teriyaki sauce), fruit snacks, fruit drinks, individual serving chips & snacks.
- Consider hosting a food shelf drive. We have flyers to help promote your drive.
- Household: Pots & pans, can openers, knife sets, sippy cups, spatulas, twin size sheet sets, & new bath towels.
- Cleaning Supplies: All-purpose cleaner, Windex, dish soap, & powder laundry detergent.
- Personal Care: Nail clippers, tweezers, & feminine hygiene products.
Host a Drive
Individuals or groups are always welcome to do fund or product drives at any time! Check out our Community Giving page for more information or to download drive flyers.