Alexandra House is a secure facility as our client safety is of the utmost importance. Therefore, we are unable to accept unscheduled donations. You must schedule a donation appointment to ensure staff are aware and ready for visitors to the shelter. Unscheduled donation drop-offs will not be accepted. Call our donation hotline at 763-795-5473.
Because the needs of the families we serve are constantly in flux, our donation priorities will shift to meet those needs.
- New or like new Winter coats (all sizes) * Consider hosting a coat drive. We have flyers to help promote your drive.
- New or like new Full / Twin size Tie Blankets and Quilts
- New Full / Twin size Sheet Sets
- Cell phones (new and used)
- Food shelf items (non-dented, damaged, or expired): Snacks, cookies, bulk size dry cereal (kid & adult friendly), condiments (ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, teriyaki sauce), bulk sugar & flour, marshmallows, cake & cookie mixes, fruit snacks, fruit drinks, individual serving chips & snacks. * Consider hosting a food shelf drive. We have flyers to help promote your drive.
Host a Drive
Individuals or groups are always welcome to do fund or product drive at any time! Connect with one of our development staff by email for help with your drive. Check out our Community Giving page for more information or to download drive flyers.