Alexandra House is a secure facility as our client safety is of the utmost importance. Therefore, we are unable to accept unscheduled donations. You must schedule a donation appointment to ensure staff are aware and ready for visitors to the shelter. Unscheduled donation drop-offs will not be accepted. Call our donation hotline at 763-795-5473.
Because the needs of the families we serve are constantly in flux, our donation priorities will shift to meet those needs.
- Diapers (Sizes 3, 4, 5, & 6)
- Women’s Pajamas (All Sizes)
- Tie Blankets (Adult Size)
- $5-10 Walmart, Cub, & Aldi Gift Cards
- Food Shelf Items (non-dented, damaged, or expired): Snacks, cookies, pasta, mac-n-cheese, bulk size dry cereal (kid & adult friendly), condiments (mustard, BBQ sauce, teriyaki sauce), fruit snacks, fruit drinks, individual serving chips & snacks.
- Consider hosting a food shelf drive. We have flyers to help promote your drive.
- Household: Pots & pans, can openers, knife sets, sippy cups, spatulas, twin size sheet sets, & new bath towels.
- Cleaning Supplies: All-purpose cleaner, Windex, dish soap, & powder laundry detergent.
- Personal Care: Nail clippers, tweezers, & feminine hygiene products.
Host a Drive
Individuals or groups are always welcome to do fund or product drives at any time! Check out our Community Giving page for more information or to download drive flyers.