Alexandra House Hope Gala
Saturday, March 25, 2023
Join us for a celebration of hope, safety, and stories of strength!
Celebrate the 1920s with Alexandra House at the Roaring ’20s Hope Gala! Hope Gala is our largest fundraiser of the year and is vital to supporting our mission. The dollars raised directly fund Alexandra House’s services for victims/survivors of sexual and domestic violence.
Ticket sales for the in-person event are now closed, but you can still participate in the silent and live auctions. Follow this link to get started.
SILENT & LIVE AUCTIONS:
The silent auction will remain open for in-person and virtual attendees through 7:45 PM on Saturday, March 25th. With over 70 incredible items to choose from, you won’t want to miss your chance to participate. Follow this link to get started. The live auction will be held in person, but you can still join the fun! We will be offering proxy bidding. If interested, please email Amanda Fulk by Friday, March 24, at 5 PM. Please include the package you are interested in, your maximum bid, and your mobile phone number in your email.
Guests are encouraged to adorn themselves in their finest Gatsby/1920s-Esque attire, or at the very least their contemporary cocktail wear.
Pick YOUR Dream Vacation – Raffle Ticket Sales:
Alexandra House is selling raffle tickets (only 1,500 tickets sold) for a ‘Pick Your Dream Vacation’! The winner selects their Dream Vacation from four (4) different packages
- Cancun Paradise Trip for 2: includes a 5-night stay in a standard guestroom, lagoon view at the Westin Resort & Spa Cancun, daily breakfast, and airfare for 2.
- Las Vegas VIP Trip for 2: includes a 3-night stay at a 4-star hotel on the strip, choice of one experience (either Las Vegas Strip helicopter night flight or seats for your choice of a select top show), and airfare for 2.
- Roaring 20’s NYC Trip for 2: includes a 90-minute speakeasy cocktail class, 90-minute chauffeured 1920’s themed tour of Manhattan, and a 2-night stay at The Plaza, daily breakfast, and airfare for 2.
- Kennedy Space Center | Astronaut Adventure Trip for 4: includes a bus tour, meet an astronaut, 2-day Visitor Complex Admission, and a 3-night stay at Hyatt Place Orlando/Universal, and airfare for 4.
* See flyer for full package details: Hope Gala 2023 Dream Vacation Raffle *
- Winning ticket will be drawn on Saturday, March 25, 2023
- Winner does not need to be present to win
- Raffle tickets are $10 each; there are no discounts
- Raffle tickets can be purchased with cash, debit card, or check
- Due to state lottery requirements, raffle tickets cannot be purchased with credit cards
- Due to state lottery requirements, raffle tickets cannot be purchased with credit cards.
Inquiries regarding the Hope Gala event can be directed to Amanda Fulk, Community Engagement Coordinator, at 763-762-5318 or Tina Bronson, Director of Mission Advancement at 763-656-1363.