Alexandra House is a secure facility as our client safety is of the utmost importance. Therefore, we are unable to accept unscheduled donations. You must schedule a donation appointment to ensure staff are aware and ready for visitors to the shelter. Unscheduled donation drop-offs will not be accepted. For donation inquiries, call 763-795-5473 or email email@example.com.
Because the needs of the families we serve are constantly in flux, our donation priorities will shift to meet those needs. Due to storage constraints, we are only able to accept new items and limited amounts of gently used goods that fit our current needs.
WE ARE IN URGENT NEED OF Food shelf ITEMS:
Peanut butter, jelly, canned fruit, canned beans, pasta sauces, cake mixes, frostings, syrup, canned chicken, canned meat, noodles, creamy soups, baked beans, ketchup, mustards, BBQ sauce, condiments, flour, sugar, bulk-sized cereals, kids snacks, mac-n-cheese, individual-serving chips, individual-serving snacks, brownie mixes, bar mixes, cookie mixes, and microwave popcorn.
- Consider hosting a food shelf drive. We have flyers to help promote your drive.
- Diapers (Sizes 3, 4, 5, & 6)
- New Girl’s and Boy’s Bikes (Ages 5-8)
- Boys Socks (Sizes 3-7 & 4-10)
- Tie Blankets (Adult Size)
- $5-10 Walmart, Cub, & Aldi Gift Cards
- Household: Pots & pans, can openers, knife sets, sippy cups, spatulas, twin size sheet sets, & new bath towels.
- Cleaning Supplies: Paper towels
- Personal Care: Baby wipes, toilet paper, body wash, ethnic hair products, & feminine hygiene products.
Host a Drive
Individuals or groups are always welcome to do fund or product drives at any time! Check out our Community Giving page for more information or to download drive flyers.