Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 9 AM – 1 PM
Location: Anoka City Hall Plaza (2015 1st Ave, Anoka, MN 55303)
Check-in / Same Day Tickets: 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Kidz Zone & Vendor/Exhibitor Fair 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Program: 10:00 am
Kidz Dash: 10:30 am
1+-Mile Walk: 11:00 am
Vendor/Exhibitor Fair, Music & Food: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Online ticket sales are now closed – but you can still attend and purchase your tickets at the event! Just go to the ‘Same Day Admission Tent’. Please allow extra time to complete the HopeFest waiver – or download it and complete it in advance.
Day of Ticket Prices:
- Students/Adults (14+) – $35
- Youth (Ages 3-13) – $15
- Children (Ages 0-2) – Free
* A HopeFest t-shirt cannot be guaranteed *
There is plenty of FREE parking (see map) including street parking in Anoka. There is limited ADA-accessible parking in the ‘East Parking Lot’ of the City Hall parking lot by Riverfront Memorial Park.
Fundraising & Walk Teams
In the months leading up to the HopeFest, teams, and individuals raise funds to help Alexandra House achieve its mission to empower victims/survivors of domestic and sexual violence, and inspire social change, through education, support, and advocacy. Our goal is to raise $15,000 through HopeFest to ensure Alexandra House is here when a victim/survivor turns to us for safety, support, and hope. This year we have two (2) matching gifts, totaling $7,500! This means donations made will be matched, dollar-for-dollar up to $7,500!
Would you consider fundraising in support of HopeFest and Alexandra House? It’s easy to do…just click on this link https://www.givemn.org/team/Hopefest2021 and click the, ‘Join This Team’ button to set up a fundraising page. Download our ‘How to Fundraise Guide’ for tips and advice on fundraising! From there you can encourage your friends and family to join your team or make a donation towards your fundraising goal.
Fundraisers…You could win Prizes
- Anyone who creates a fundraising page and secures at least one donation will be entered into a drawing to win a $200 Target gift card
- A prize will be awarded for the largest walk team at the event
- And a prize will be awarded for the individual who raises the most money
Event Health Guidelines
- If you do not feel well, please stay home.
- Face coverings/masks are recommended.
- Please respect social distancing.
- A handwashing station will be available, but we recommend bringing personal hand sanitizer.
- Our first priority is the health and well-being of our community.