With your generous support…
- $10 could provide a day’s worth of food (three meals and two snacks) for one woman or child.
- $25 can help an individual take the first steps towards self-sufficiency by paying for transportation to job interviews, support groups, housing and legal appointments.
- $35 allows a student to meet privately with an in-school advocate and begin to heal.
- $50 allows a student to benefit from a classroom presentation about healthy relationships.
- $115 provides safe housing for one day for one woman or child.
- $250 provides a victim of domestic violence legal representation in obtaining a protection order.
- $750 offers one woman a new life with assistance for her first month’s rent and security deposit on a new, safe apartment for herself and her child(ren).
- $805 could provide safe housing for one week for one woman or child.
- $3,500 could provide a client with two years of Elder Abuse Services enabling survivors to lead violence-free lives.
Giving is easy!
A contribution of any amount helps bring services to survivors. Every dollar brings families closer to a violence-free life.
Alexandra House, Inc.
10065 – 3rd Street NE
Blaine, MN 55434
Donors can give with confidence knowing that Alexandra House has completed the Charities Review Councils, Accountability Standard and has receive the «Meets Standards» seal.
Gifting stocks or other securities are a popular way to support charities. It may enable you to reap a substantial tax savings while helping Alexandra House. Download our instructions on making a Gift of Stock. Contact Tina Bronson, Communications Marketing Director at 763-656-1363 with questions.
You can designate Alexandra House to receive your gift when completing your United Way campaign pledge form. Just be sure to list us as Alexandra House, Inc. – Donor Choice Code: 16619 on your pledge form.
Other Ways to Give
Check with your employer, perhaps your company has a Matching Gift program. Your donation to Alexandra House will go a long way if your company matches your gift. Thousands of companies have Matching Gift programs which double, or even triple individual, tax-deductible contributions made by their employees.
Gifts from the Heart
A tribute gift is a special way to provide a personal remembrance for a deceased family member or friend. An honor gift provides a meaningful way to make a donation in the name of a family member or friend who is celebrating a special occasion (birthday, anniversary, graduation, etc.). Both demonstrate your commitment to creating a violence-free community.
When making a memorial or honor gift, the person or family you designate is notified, and you receive an acknowledgement letter as a receipt. To ensure proper acknowledgement, please provide:
- Name of the person you want to memorialize or honor.
- Name and address of the person you would like us to notify.
- Your name and address.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of all eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Alexandra House when you shop through www.smile.amazon.com. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you already shop with; it has the same products and the same prices, but Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to the charity of your choice. To get set up, visit www.smile.amazon.com and pick the charitable organization you want to support.
Alexandra House is a ThriventChoice member. Consider donating through the Thrivent Choice® program and choose Alexandra House for your Choice Dollars®.
The Home Benefit Program
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation is donating a portion of home purchase commissions to Alexandra House! If you are in the market for a new home, consider using the Home Benefit Program to save money and support Alexandra House. Learn more about The Home Benefit Program by downloading the flyer.
Download our Ways to Help Alexandra House flyer.