Service Delivery Updates During COVID-19
Alexandra House is continuing to monitor the ever-changing status of COVID – 19 (corona-virus) and the impact on client services. As global concern grows we are doing our best to keep everyone healthy and safe while ensuring quality services to our clients. We want to share with you our response and updates to our service delivery as we address the current health crisis. We understand that the need for the services we provide may increase during this time. Our staff and volunteers are experienced in serving in times of crisis and we will continue to provide services while ensuring the health and safety of our clients, volunteers, and staff.
- All support groups are cancelled effective immediately at least through 03/30/2020.
- Hospital calls will be responded to by phone through 03/30/2020.
- Walk-ins to the shelter in need of support will be screened at the door and encouraged to call the help line for support.
- Due to school closures services to students in the schools have been suspended at least through 03/27/2020; and until further notice we will not be providing support and education to residents of Lino Lakes three juvenile facilities.
- Our Spring Volunteer Advocate Training (April 14 – May 2) is moving forward at this time, but updates will be shared as needed. We have changed the date of the Mandatory Information Session to Tuesday, April 7.
- If you’d like to learn more about our Volunteer Training, please contact Cathy Siegel through email.
- Material good donations will continued to be accepted at the door; however, we will not be inviting donors into the building.
- We’ve taken our Hope Gala event VIRTUAL – so now even more people can attend. Please encourage your friends and family to virtually attend the gala on Saturday, March 28 at 6 pm to bid on auction packages and make a contribution through our Fund-A-Need (links below). Now more than ever, we need your support to help sustain Alexandra House during this challenging time.
We will continue to share updates through email and social media as we respond to this ever changing situation. Thank you for your ongoing support of Alexandra House and those we serve as we navigate this uncertain time.