With your generous support…
- $10 could provide a day’s worth of food (three meals and two snacks) for one adult or child.
- $25 can help an individual take the first steps towards self-sufficiency by paying for transportation to job interviews, support groups, housing and legal appointments.
- $35 allows a student to meet privately with an in-school advocate and begin to heal.
- $50 allows a student to benefit from a classroom presentation about healthy relationships.
- $125 provides safe housing for one day for one adult or child.
- $250 provides a victim of domestic violence legal representation in obtaining a protection order.
- $750 offers one survivor a new life with assistance for their first month’s rent and security deposit on a new, safe apartment for themself and their child(ren).
- $875 could provide safe housing for one week for one adult or child.
- $3,500 could provide a client with two years of Elder Abuse Services enabling survivors to lead violence-free lives.
Giving is easy!
A contribution of any amount helps bring services to survivors. Every dollar brings families closer to a violence-free life.
Mail a Check
Alexandra House, Inc.
10065 – 3rd Street NE
Blaine, MN 55434
Donors can give with confidence knowing that Alexandra House has completed the Charities Review Councils, Accountability Standard, and has received the “Meets Standards” seal.
Become a Monthly Donor
Luminary Society donors are a special group of the Alexandra House’s most passionate and forward-thinking supporters. Your automatic monthly gift can help provide sustained resources.
Gifts of Stocks or bonds
Gifting stocks or other securities are a popular way to support charities. It may enable you to reap substantial tax savings while helping Alexandra House. Download instructions on making a Gift of Stock. Contact Tina Bronson, Director of Mission Advancement at 763-656-1363 with questions.
Giving from a Donor-Advised fund
Donor-advised funds are one of the fastest-growing charitable giving vehicles in the United States because they are one of the easiest and most tax-advantageous ways to give to charity. A donor-advised fund is often administered by a financial services company or a community foundation. It’s an opportunity to put your charitable dollars to work – where the need is great – but on your own terms. Thus, you have the flexibility to tailor your philanthropic giving in easy, cost-effective ways.
How to recommend a gift to Alexandra House:
- Request a grant distribution through your DAF sponsor.
- Be sure to use the Alexandra House, Inc.’s Tax ID #
- Indicate whether your gift is for a specific appeal, program, or fund
When granting through your donor-advised fund, please use the following information:
- Legal Name: Alexandra House, Inc.
- Federal Tax ID#: 41-1309977
- Mailing Address: 10065 – 3rd Street NE, Blaine, MN 55434
- Please request that your name and address be included. We recommend you contact Alexandra House to inform us of your gift, so we can thank you for your generosity.
You can designate Alexandra House to receive your gift when completing your United Way campaign pledge form. Be sure to list us as Alexandra House, Inc. – Donor Choice Code: 16619.
You can easily raise awareness and encourage your network to support us with just a few clicks. No fees are deducted for donations made on Facebook. Start on our page, click “Create Fundraiser.”
Alexandra House is a ThriventChoice member. Consider donating through the Thrivent Choice® program and choose Alexandra House for your Choice Dollars®.
Other Ways to Give
Check with your employer, perhaps your company has a Matching Gift program. Your donation to Alexandra House will go a long way if your company matches your gift. Thousands of companies have Matching Gift programs which double, or even triple individual, tax-deductible contributions made by their employees.
Gifts from the Heart
A tribute gift is a special way to provide a personal remembrance for a deceased family member or friend. An honor gift provides a meaningful way to make a donation in the name of a family member or friend who is celebrating a special occasion (birthday, anniversary, graduation, etc.). Both demonstrate your commitment to creating a violence-free community.
When making a memorial or honor gift, the person or family you designate is notified, and you receive an acknowledgment letter as a receipt. To ensure proper acknowledgment, please provide:
- Name of the person you want to memorialize or honor.
- Name and address of the person you would like us to notify.
- Your name and address.
Download our Ways to Help Alexandra House flyer.